News And Events
Level 4 Certificate (ECE)13 July 2022
Nurtured at Home is passionate about supporting our Educators to grow and learn through completing a Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A variety of training providers with courses ranging from 19-38 weeks. Options include paper based or online courses to best suit your learning style. Your choice of provider will determine the length of your study.
- Work while you study. Educators do need to be working and caring for an ECE child throughout the duration of their study.
- Be supported to succeed! Level 4 support teachers are available through Nurtured at Home to guide and support your learning journey alongside the providtact and support from Nurtured at Home via face-to-face visits, zoom calls, group catch-up’s – tailoring support to best suit your needs.
- Study for free.er’s tutor.
- Regular con
- Meet others studying with Nurtured at Home to form study groups to connect with and inspire each other.
Here’s what some of our Educator’s had to say:
“I have found that doing Level 4 has taught me so much more than I thought, I have learnt new tools and strategies to use with the children and their families. I have actually enjoyed working through the modules and found they give you plenty of time to complete each one” – Sarah, Educator.
“First of all I would like to thank NAH for their respectful support, you ladies have never made me feel incapable even though I am always doubting myself. Level 4 has made me feel empowered with the knowledge that I am a capable person and that I do have a wealth of knowledge within ECE. My advice is, believe in yourself, you can achieve it and be proud of what you bring to the ECE community.” Lynley – Educator in Training
“Having not studied for many years, doing Level 4 study has been a struggle trying to fit everything in but I'm slowly getting there. Having support tutors through NAH has been amazing, they are doing a great job supporting us all and I wouldn’t know where I would be without them.” Ruth – Educator in Training
We look forward to supporting you with your learning journey to achieve your Level 4 Certificate.